Friday, September 6, 2013

**************Shoes, Shoes, Shoessssssssssssss************

Hello everyone I have been away from my page for sometime and I want you to know that I am back.  Yea, I'm back.  It seems that a lot the Thrifty shops I frequent seem to be closing.  The economy is really hurting some folks, but I'm not going to let that stop me from Thrifty shopping. 

I like shoes. I like shoes, I like shoes.  Just take a look at the shoes above.   These shoes look so good on and they only cost me $4 each.  That's right $4 each.  I have been shopping at several  Goodwill Stores here in Miami and Broward County and I found these shoes.

The 3"black heel shoe on your left is by Fioni and it looks good with my blue jeans and white dress blouse.  Now the mauve 3" heel shoe in the center is by Madden Girl (only $4) and I usually were them with my white sun dress.  And the beige 3" heel shoe on the right is by Antonio Melani  and I wear them with my black shorts and T-shirt. 

So it's Friday nite and I am thinking of all the Thrift shops I will visit tomorrow morning so I want you to keep thrifty shopping ladies like me. 

Good Evening 


No comments:

Post a Comment