Monday, April 9, 2012

Color goes a long way


I have been trying to find some manikins so you can see how the clothes look when worn, but those things are so expensive which would defeat what I am blogging about, so guess what you're gonna have to see me in the clothes. Whatcha think about that?
 I know, I know, no more --- I can't take all those nice things you are saying.


There is nothing like color so make sure to incorporate it in your wardrobe. 
 This top goes with so many of my slacks and I like that.  I think that  was why I purchased it, but NO that's a lies.  I purchased this top because it was so, so, so cheap.  It only cost me $3 and the earrings were $1.  Yes, you are so right the braclets were on another post and I added them to this one just for more colors.   The shoes they were to expensive and I got them for only $5.  Yes, I just spend to much for them, but you know they look real good on.  
Now I got these items from different Thrift Stores; 
1) the earring came from the Goodwill Store across from the stadium the Dolphins play in;
2) the top came from the Goodwill Superstore in Hallandale and;
3) the shoes came from a little Thrifty stores I found off of University. 
So don't forget to think Thifty and save your money for more thrift store shopping!!!!! YeaH





No comments:

Post a Comment