Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Hurry, hurry, don't be late

Last weekend (4/21) I had a play to attend in Lauderdale and I was running late and if you know me I don't like to run late. I didn't know what I wanted to wear so myself said,  "place an outfit on your sofa to vision what it might look like on" and I did.  This burgundy and biege 2-piece is by INC and you know that an outfit by INC cost a lot in the department stores today, but for me I paid $10 from a consignment shop on Stirling road called "Another Chance" and the shoes came from Goodwill for only $4 and the earring and braclets totalled $4. 
Ladies I know I am a true bargin shopper and thank you so much for agreeing.

And a word of advice, you just keep on thrifty store shopping!
Peace and Joy

p.s., I got to the play and had a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment