Monday, April 16, 2012

Peek-a-boo - - I see U

I am sitting at my desk (right now) at work bored silly, so I thought "You need to add another picture to your blog" and this is the picture I picked.  I know it's not in color, but any who.

The top in this picture is so gorgeous.  Really......... I wish you could see the true colors.  It's biege and black and it's a good top to wear when you are feeling fat because it makes you feel pretty.  Can't you see the pretty on me!  peek-a-boo..........................

This top only cost me $5 and I got it from the Goodwill across from the Dolphins Stadium.  You know the one on University before you get to 183rd Street.  So when you get the time check it out and remember I am a Thrifty Store shopper.

p.s.
"peek-a-boo/I see you.

No comments:

Post a Comment