Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Ring around the rosie

Ring around the roses, my top is full of posie.

 
The floral top that is hanging in front of my bedroom door (to your left) came from the American Thrift Store, located at 330 So. State Rd 7 (441) you know right behind Denny's and this is a big store. Check out. 

Look at the colors in this top. They are just gorgeous too me.....can you see the mauve, pink, the biege and burgunday. Just popping out at you.  
This top is 100% cotton and wash and wear ...... what a top!  And it's St. Johns Bay. That right St. Johns Bay and I only spent $2 to get it. Yep!

And the burgundy slacks (above) are "New York Company", 100% polyester and I got them from the Goodwill Store in Hallandale near the railroad tracks.  You need to check them out too.

So you just keep on Thrifty shopping and enjoy your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment