Monday, August 27, 2012

Goodbye Issac - - Do come back


Tropical storm Isaac decided to come into my town with alot of wind and rain. Some nerve!!!!  Now I was stuck inside the house all weekend and Monday.  I'm going stare crazy.   So to calm down I decide to take a picture of an outfit I got from one of the Thrift Stores I like to visit and share it with you.
 This black & white floral Liz Claiborne pant outfit is so comfortable on.  It's 100% cotton and that means wash and wear.  I got this outfit from another one of my shop that had to close.  It was located on Hallandale Beach Blvd., and I miss it so much.  They had so many nice outfits there.  This outfit  only cost me $5. 
 
To dress up this outfit I usually accessorize with the color red because red is a color that demands respect and like Aretha Franklin said I want R-E-S-P-E-C-T .  When I DON'T want any attention in his floral outfit  I accessorize with black. 
 
The black shoes and red shoe cost $3 each.
 
So ladies when it stops raining I'm going to the Davie Thrifty Store on Stirling Road and see if Stacy has any new clothes today!
 
 
Don't stop thrifty store shopping and have fun with you do it!
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment