Monday, August 27, 2012

My event dress - -and black hat

I need a mannequin real bad.   I had to take this picture on my bed.  I hope you can see that dress, hat and earrings.

I got this dark pink and black dress from the American Thrift Store on 330 S. State Rd 7 (441); 954-962-4983 and it only cost me $5 and the label shows that the designer is Danny & Nicole New York.

*****At the time I needed a dress for an event I was going to and I needed to look good or nice so I got this. 

***The hat came from the Goodwill Store locate on Taft Street for $1 and it brought this look together when I wore it out.

So remember you don't need a lot of money to look nice just patience and a good Thrift Store to shop in.





Keep thrifty store shopping and save money!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment