Saturday, August 18, 2012

Thrift stores are here to STAY



THRIFTARELLA'S
"WHY BUY NEW, WHEN USED WILL DO!"


4300 Davie Road
Davie, Fl 33314
954-587-0818
Mon-Sat  10-6

You’ve got to go by and check out this shop and me the owner Christine. 

They’ve got FURNITURE, HOME GOODS, JEWELRY,COLLECTIBLES, VINTAGE ITEMS, ANTIQUES, GIFTS, TOOLS, ART, GLASSWARE AND MORE!

Consignments are accepted


Today I got this beautiful silver necklace from Thriftarella's.   It's sliver knitted chain like necklace with silver, white and black stone added and it looks great with my earrings.  And you know I’ve got to dress up and show off this necklace this evening somewhere.  Even if I have to wear it at the grocery store!

So ladies don't stop Thrifty Store shopping and save money!



No comments:

Post a Comment