Wednesday, August 15, 2012

You need shoes? I need shoes? I get shoes!

Can we talk today? I just need to express myself.

I needed some white shoes for the Summer, but couldn't find any I liked, so I got these shoes because they made my feet look small and they were comfortable. 

I got them from the Goodwill Store down the street from my house.
  Check them out:
6235 Hallandale Beach Sto
3149 W. Hallandale Beach Blvd.
Pembroke Park,FL 33009

Phone: (954) 458-2145
http://www.goodwillsouthflorida.org

These shoes only costed me $5 and their made by Donald J. Pliner, Italy.  Yeah!
Not bad I say.

  just wished I knew about these Thrift Stores when I was younger.  It could have saved  alot of money I paid in interest rates on my credit cards and I can sure use it now.  You know what I mean?
Anyway don't forget to keep Thrifty store shopping if you DARE!

No comments:

Post a Comment