Saturday, August 11, 2012

Old shops, New Shops, G00d Buys $ $

Today I was in the Hollywood area doing nothing when I ran up on a consignment shop "Two Timers" that I use to be frequent alot when they were downtown and now the are on Hollywood Blvd. They have everything and anything you need in there.  There address is 2325 Hollywood Blvd. Hollywood FL 33020 or give them a call at 954-923-8501.
       AND


I got this 2 piece navy and gold pin stripe
from them a couple of years ago for only $10. 
The suit still looks nice and I am still wearing
it.  You see I needed it  for a job interview
and I got that  job!

 

So if you get some free time on your hands
go and check out the shop.  They have
a lot of designers clothing,  jewlery, 
shoes etc......


Just keep thrifty store shopping if you dare!!!!!!!  






No comments:

Post a Comment